|Sublimation is a unique process of using heat to transfer high-quality, full-color, vibrant, scratch resistant and long lasting prints onto different types of substrates such as ceramic, aluminum, polyester textile, fabric, MDF, fiberboard, wood flooring, fiberglass, table tops. We can print up to 10 feet wide for polyester textile and soft knit fabric materials and 40” x 60” for all other materials. Fabric printing is a big portion of dye sublimation. We print all of our fabrics in Dallas Texas. The type of fabrics for printing we carry are:
• Fabric printing on poly knit fabric
• Fabric printing on block out fabric
• Fabric printing on backlit fabric
• Fabric printing on soft knit fabric
• Fabric printing on heavy knit fabric
• Fabric printing on stretchy fabric
Dye sublimation fabric printing is the latest way of printing banners. Great for folding and shipping.
As previously mentioned, dye sublimating on metals gives really bright and vibrant colors. You can actually purchase these online at https://www.dekmark.com/product/metal-prints/
We also provide dye sublimation printing for the sports industry:
• Sublimated hockey jerseys
• Sublimated lacrosse jerseys
• Sublimated soccer jerseys
• Sublimated baseball jerseys
• Sublimated cyclist jerseys
We print, cut and stitch them all together. These are made on demand with quick turns since they are produced in Dallas TX.