Click Images to Enlarge
Our grand format printers produce high-quality and vibrant prints — nothing less. We print on various materials including banners, pole banners, permanent and removable vinyl for wallpaper use, digital wallcoverings, backlit for lightboxes, canvas for paintings, poster paper, transparent vinyl, mesh banner and many others. Our printers are green where inks are eco-friendly.
Banners are good to promote brands or to be displayed at events. Mesh banners are used mainly for fences or large buildings. Scrim banners are used for almost anything and come in different thicknesses. A most common banner is the 13oz because of it’s cost effectiveness. 18oz pole banners are used for light poles at ball parks, stadiums and arenas or cities.
Wallpaper and digital wallcoverings come in different types of textures. Interior designers love digital wallcoverings because of the versatility and the on demand prints. Each room can have a different design since minimums are not required.
Large format digital printing refers to the process of using digital technology to print on a larger scale, typically for creating large promotional graphics, signage, banners, and other visual displays. This method utilizes digital printers that can handle larger sizes and produce high-quality prints with vibrant colors and sharp details.
Here are some key points about large format digital printing:
- Printing Equipment: Large format digital printers are specifically designed to handle larger print sizes, ranging from several feet to several meters in width. These printers utilize inkjet technology, which sprays tiny droplets of ink onto the printing substrate to create the desired image.
- Printing Materials: Large format digital printing can be done on various materials, including vinyl, fabric, paper, canvas, adhesive-backed films, and rigid substrates like foam board or corrugated plastic. The choice of material depends on the specific application and desired durability.
- Resolution and Image Quality: Digital printing offers high-resolution capabilities, allowing for sharp and detailed prints even at larger sizes. However, it’s important to ensure that your design files have an adequate resolution (usually measured in dots per inch, or DPI) to maintain image quality when scaled up.
- Color Management: Large format digital printers use a combination of ink cartridges in different colors (CMYK – cyan, magenta, yellow, and black) to produce a wide range of colors. Some advanced printers may include additional ink colors or employ specialized color management techniques to achieve enhanced color accuracy and vibrancy.
- Finishing Options: Large format prints can be finished in various ways to enhance their appearance and durability. This may include laminating for added protection, mounting on rigid boards, hemming or grommeting for banners, or adding special coatings for UV resistance or scratch resistance.
To get large format digital prints, Positive Marketing can help. We can assist you with file preparation, material selection, and provide guidance on optimizing your design for the best possible output.
When working with large format digital printing, it’s crucial to provide high-quality design files, ensure proper color management, and communicate your specific requirements to us to achieve the desired results.